Pendleton United Methodist Church
Methodists have been in Pendleton since the early 1800′s. We were first served by circuit riding ministers. In 1950 PUMC became a station church with it’s own minister.
Throughout the years, Pendleton United Methodist Church has been served by many ministers, active lay leaders and members. With membership continuing to grow, new buildings were built to accommodate the needs of the church.
The members of Pendleton United Methodist Church continue to serve the citizens of Pendleton, South Carolina with the use of our facilities as we live up to our Mission of Inviting, Equipping and Sending Forth.